My sister was able to escape the island! She said it was satisfying to upgrade your equipment. Fun game, great work! The bulls were the best, hahaha.
Alchemicraft is a mini survival game. Hunt, craft, and explore an island with strange materials and quirky creatures!
- Tab: Open Inventory
- Z: Attack
- X: Pick up items
- C: Cancel/Exit Inventory
The game is completeable but it's not exactly balanced correctly. Here's a few tips if you get stuck:
- Recipes are discovered when you find new materials. Try hitting everything!
- Hay is used for a bunch of recipes but only comes from bushes.
- Rabbits are tricky to catch but you can trap them on corners and objects.
Sorry about all the wonky stuff! We hope you have fun with it!
P.S. Here's a list of bugs fixed after the jam:
- Fixed some recipes being impossible to craft due to lack of item drops
- Corectly place Snail enemies
- Fix sounds not playing on mega hitbox
- Correctly name some incorrectly-named recipes
- Correctly animate the player sprite when it gets hit
- Fix UI incorrectly sizing on different resolutions
- Fix equipment displays updating the wrong image/text
- Fix hitboxes only hitting one object
- Fix final sword sometimes destroying the game performance
- Close gap in the island border