A downloadable game for Windows
An attempted clone of Starfox64's multiplayer. Made in just one month for #1GAM October 2015.
Local multiplayer only. If you just want to check the game out, you can "play" singleplayer with an AI that just flies in a straight line.
Supports keyboard and XBOX 360 controllers. Other controllers are probably mapped very strangely.
See "attrib.txt" in the download for credits. Big thanks to Art-Zen for the music.
- Pitch/Yaw: Mouse (right stick)
- Fire: Left Mouse (A button)
- Sharp turn: A/D (Left/Right bumpers)
- Brake: S (B button)
- Boost: Space (X button)
- U-Turn: Pitch up & Ctrl (right stick up & Y button)
- Somersault: Pitch down & Ctrl (right stick down & Y button)
Things that I couldn't get finished by the end of the month:
- Support for other controllers/operating systems
- Lock-on charged shot
- Looping maps
- More maneuvers (barrel roll)
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.